What You Need to Know
- A 50% deposit will be charged to confirm your booking.
- Deposits can be made via personal check or credit card.
- The final 50% payment is due 60 days prior to your trip.
Destination Trip Cancellations:
Our cancellation policy reflects the policies of our destination lodges and resorts. Most of these trips sell out quickly and last minute cancellations do not allow enough time to fill the vacancy a last minute cancellation creates. We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance for these destination trips in order to protect you from unforeseen events and circumstances that may result in you needing to cancel.
- Destination trip cancellations are subject to the following conditions
- Cancellations made 90 or more days before the trip are entitled to a refund of the deposit paid, less a 5% administrative cancellation fee.
- Deposits are not refundable for cancellations made 60-90 prior to the trip.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the trip will lose the full trip amount.