Monday thru Saturday - 9am to 5pm
Sunday - 9am to 3pm
1532 Bergen Pkwy
Evergreen, CO 80439
Fishpond Upstream Tech Vest - Men's
For FASTEST PROCESSING, order by Noon MT
Store pickup available
Producing the materials used in fishing gear can have a serious impact on the environment. Made with entirely regenerated nylon waste materials, like fishing nets and old carpets, the Upstream Tech Vest represents an industry-leading effort toward sustainable design. As the first vest on the market with an integrated net slot, 14 interior and exterior compartments, including two front pockets capable of holding up to 4 large fly boxes each, these new vests allow you to carry everything but the kitchen sink. Adjustable shoulder straps, waist straps, and a front zipper closure ensure a perfect fit for a long day on the water. Remember that old shag carpet in your grandfather’s den? Thanks to the effort to recover and regenerate nylon waste, it might just grow up to be a fishing vest.
- Main body fabric made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon fiber
- “One size fits most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap
- Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- 14 interior and exterior pockets
- Various Hypalon® tool attachment points for accessories
- Sternum strap buckle closure for perfect fit
- Velcro fly patch included
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- Vislon® VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle
- D-ring attachment for net release
- Integrated rod holder
- 1.65 lbs
- Tight 20" X 22"
- Loose 20" X 24"