Monday thru Saturday - 9am to 5pm
Sunday - 9am to 3pm
1532 Bergen Pkwy
Evergreen, CO 80439
For FASTEST PROCESSING, order by Noon MT
Store pickup available
Built for long days on the water, our Sun Mask can be worn in a variety of configurations to protect your head, face and neck and keep you casting from dawn till dusk. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Breathable, Quick-Drying Fabric
Made of quick-drying, moisture-wicking polyester (35% recycled) with a touch of spandex and 40+ UPF sun protection to keep the sun off your noggin, neck and everything between
- Wear It Your Way
Simple, tube-shaped design can be worn a variety of ways, allowing you to keep the sun off your dome from any direction
- Extended Coverage
Dimensions: 18.5" x 9"
- Recycled Materials
Built with a blend of recycled polyester
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin
Made in Sri Lanka.
29 g (1.02 oz)
- 4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with HeiQ® Pure odor control and 40+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn