Monday thru Saturday - 9am to 5pm
Sunday - 9am to 3pm
1532 Bergen Pkwy
Evergreen, CO 80439
Orvis Men's Pro Zipper Wader
For FASTEST PROCESSING, order by Noon MT
Store pickup available
For convenience, comfort, and quick on-and-off, nothing compares to zippered waders. The convenience issues are obvious, but the waders have to be of the highest quality construction to provide confidence in performance. The PRO Waders are the most durable, abrasion-resistant, and feature-rich breathable waders Orvis has built.
Built with exclusive 100% CORDURA® fabric with four layers in the upper and five layers in the lower, the addition of a TIZIP® MasterSeal waterproof zipper tested for more than 200 days, provides a remarkable level of combined convenience and performance.
Nylon shell with polyurethane membrane. Nylon tricot liner. Imported.
14 sizes S-XXL including short and long sizes. Waders weigh approximately 48 oz. (medium regular).
In the upper are split fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, two external storage pockets with YKK AquaGuard® coated zippers, and split Hypalon® daisy chain for tool docking. Inside are two internal storage pockets for fly boxes and accessories. Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion. The five-layer lower incorporates removable OrthoLite® X25 knee pads, PU cage mesh gravel guards to eliminate drag and water collection, and anatomically correct neoprene stockingfoot.
- TIZIP MasterSeal Waterproof Zipper for easy on-and-off
- Extremely durable proprietary four-layer CORDURA® fabric shell in the upper and five-layer CORDURA fabric shell in the lower legs
- Split handwarmer pockets
- Split Hypalon® daisy chain
- Two external storage pockets with YKK AquaGuard® zippers
- Two additional interior pockets
- Removable OrthoLite® X25 foam knee pads
- PU-reinforced mesh gravel guards reduce water collection
- Anatomically correct neoprene stockingfoot
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion
- Active Fit